Saturday, June 27, 2015

My kind of reviews...!

Fun reviews!

I don´t remember when, probably a few years ago, I found the perfect comedy mixed with reviews of video games.
Zero Punctuation is a series of reviews that really use humor to explain his gaming experience. He is using a really simple video made with some program that reminds you of paint. The video is a perfect compliment to his stories. Some videos are epic. If you have ever played DayZ you will understand his story about trying the game.
Another one I enjoy is Fallout New Vegas. I think you will have to have played the games to enjoy the videos though. Since he makes fun of stuff that you encounter in the games.

You will find the videos on Youtube. There will be a lot of bad language though, you have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment