Monday, June 15, 2015

Started to play Hearthstone

Hey! Play Hearthstone they said. It will be fun they said. If you click away the 40 gold quests you have you will get 60 gold quests they said.

One week later and still I had not seen a single quest that gave me more than 40 gold as a reward. And I have been dismissing a quest every single day in order to have a chance at a greater reward. All that has given me was tough challenges, making me build decks with classes I never intended on playing.

So I was convinced, my friends was playing me for a fool. There are no quest rewards above 40 gold. Then I visited a friends house. He logged onto Hearthstone and he dismisses a quest and THERE IT IS! A 60 gold quest reward! 
I was stunned. Why is life determined to repeatedly kick me in the nutsack?!

A sucker like me can´t just stop playing. Some say Hearthstone is Pay to win but I consider it possible to win by farming. Those games just kill my social life. Same with League of Legends, First win of the day is something I do not want to miss. I camp the computer every day hoping for a nice daily quest on Hearthstone.

Hopefully I get to see some nice quest rewards soon as well. Now when I know they actually exsist.

No comments:

Post a Comment