Monday, June 22, 2015

The first episode of the podcast is out!

The pilot episode of the podcast is out!





Lets hope that the video will work when I post it like this. If it does not, the link to the podcast on youtube is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLgAHor5vNg

Like I said, it is the pilot episode which means we are basically testing the software for the first time. I hope it is good enough quality to listen to and that it will improve on each episode. 

We are making some jokes and there are occasionally language that might sound rough. But honestly, in the online community today there are very bad language thrown around. I do not think that this will offend anyone. But just in case I wanted to let everyone know that we are just friendly guys making friendly conversation and our jokes are made with the best of intentions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment