Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Base race like bosses!

Played a game of League of Legends last night. Was a lot of back and fourth before it ended up being a base race.
It happends often when I play. It is so terrifying. Because if both teams are attacking the nexus, that usually means that it is a really long game and everyone have full gear. 
After spending THAT much time, you do not want to lose it by hitting the nexus half a second slower than the opponent. Luckily we managed to win this game of russian roulette.

Only took me 1 minute to say FML in this game though. Played top with Darius and I figured out that I would be facing Graves. It went good and all, but when you get melee vs ranged you know that the first levels will be a pain. Especially when you don´t play the game very often and learn all the mechanics of how to win as melee vs ranged.

Then I got my grade. Feels like going back to school xD What happends if you get a really bad grade? Does RiotPhreak hit you with a cane? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment