Thursday, July 23, 2015

Getting used to streaming..

So... Streaming. A really fun way to interract with people. The chatsystem seems to be good even though there is a delay from what you are doing and what your stream is showing. 
That delay makes it difficult to interract with your viewers typing in the chat. However I am already getting used to having that delay and the interracting is easier. 

Some other things about streaming is not as easy though. Like to remember whether or not you have covered over the cam or not. Sometimes I spend an hour playing with the cam covered while I think that it is showing me in the stream. The audio is sometimes a factor as well, I have been talking to myself with the microphone muted for several occasions as well. 

There is something really fun about being able to interract with the viewers though and I like it. Go see if I am online (PodcasterRoman on twitch.tv) and if I am not on, you can check out Bascast. My partner in crime when it comes to the podcast!

If you have any suggestions on games you want to see you could message me on Twitter @podcasterroman and if I have the game I might do a session and have it saved on twitch for you guys to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment