Friday, February 12, 2016

Daily activity is cardio

Used low tech app to count distance I walk at work

Tried a free app to measure the distance I am covering every day at work. I know it is not something that is perfect. Even so, I would say it hints at the real distance I cover every day.
Turns out I have been hitting 15km on both of the days that I have been using it. It is somehow reacting to the movement that occurs when walking. And I double checked the data and for example riding a bike is not giving any readings on it.

No matter how accurate it is, it is still a lot of calories being burned. And when not thinking about it, trying to control a diet is a waste of time.

When I went from being a student to starting this job my weight fucking crashed. Like extremely. Doing this, I can see exactly why. During my shifts there are not a lot of time to get anything to eat either, which makes it even harder to not lose weight.

So if you are trying to control your diet. Don't forget all the extra calories you are burning while at work or similar activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment