Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Your body actually needs to relax at times

This sounds ridiculous, telling you guys to relax.


But it is so true and so important for your well being. I suppose there are a lot of different names on what it is called, but conditions like being "burned out" is real.

Let's take an example of a male that is 25 years old. He is working hard on his daily job to be able to provide good results and eventually get rewarded for all of his hard work with higher salary etc. He is so focused on the job that he even thinks about what he will do the next day to perfect his projects. 

When he is not focused at work he is eating healthy, working out and doing all these things that he believes will be great for him. 

It sounds like he has some really nice habits. But if his brain is focused on different stuff like work or how he can eat today to be as perfect as possible - his brain is not allowed to rest.

You should try to find some way to just relax. Disconnect all thoughts on the things you need to do in life, all the pressure needs to be lifted from you shoulders at times. 
If you are reading this blog, there is a chance that you are using video games for that purpose. 
I can take myself as an example of that. I ain't a kid anymore, I got responsibilities in life. But when I sit down and enter the beautiful world of gaming, I can shut all of the responsibilities out and allow myself to enter this virtual reality.

Find your way to relax!


No comments:

Post a Comment