Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Every repetition counts

That's right, every repetition counts


What do I mean by this?
It is a mindset of mine that I am using to get a routine going. A routine where I exercise regurarely. Don't I do that shit already? 
Yes and no. I have been having problems with long periods of colds and then I have been focusing my energy on being able to work my dayjob. 

I am changing the tactic a little bit now however. Even though I am feeling a bit ill, I will still do some training. And I will do this because I refuse to walk around the beach not looking the way I want to look. 

By forcing myself to do some form of workout each day, I will enhance my chances. 

What is all this about every repetition counts?
I might not perform a full workout every day. But like one of the most true things ever said about training, The best training is the training that is done. It does not matter that you don't do a full, perfect workout. But if you compare it to not doing any exercise at all, every single repetition that you do is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment