Thursday, March 31, 2016

A perfect morning

This was a perfect morning.


Starts with wife goes "Wow, how much have you been working out recently?!"
Gotta love the thing called "muscle memory". So I am getting fast gains and it is visible to others. Even though my workouts have not been very often or very heavy so far. 

Great start of the day!

Then kids to kindergarden and then straight off to the gym. Today I remembered my caffeine supply! Since I did not workout my back or legs the day before that was the focus today. 

Deadlift, barbell bent-over row, cable pulldowns, cable rear pulldowns and some dumbbell bent-over rows were the exercises I did for my back. 
When it comes to the legs I used mainly the hacksquat but also when straight leg deadlift etc that also hit the legs.

Then after the gym I went to the store and got some nice "supplements" or healthy food products really. I will get into that shit a lot more during the next podcast and write a piece about it. 

And when I got home the sun was shining and I sat down outside and enjoyed the sunshine while eating breakfast. Ain't that a great start for a day?

Hope you guys are having a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment