Tuesday, March 15, 2016

FM, mancold and Darkest Dungeon

Recent days of games, sickness and more games

So I haven't been posting as often as I normally do. I have found the joy of playing Football Manager again. Finally! Everyone that has played it will know the feeling. Sometimes you play it for hours and hours every day and sometimes you don't want to touch it for a month or two.
With Manchester United failing in real life I decided to make sure that the club is treated well in my FM save at least.

So when playing FM I watch some series or movies at the same time. Oliver Stone has a documentary series about the history of the United States that I have been watching. Intresting shit.

I tried a new game the other day, and I will play more of it in the days to come. Darkest Dungeon! I could not imagine how the graphics would look like and the gameplay be like. It is brilliant. "easy" to create since there are not big enviroments or fancy 3D fighting. Instead they created a more chess-like battle system where you take turns with the enemy to strike at each other.

The graphics is cool. Like really awesome drawings with characters that are fucking amazing. The imagination of the developers are great.

And how come I have had the time to play so much video games?!
I have been getting another mancold.

No comments:

Post a Comment