Thursday, December 31, 2015

New years resolutions

Getting a new years resolution?


It is the time of year when we are supposed to set up a goal, make a promise to ourselves. A lot of people sets up way too high goals that they will not even try to achieve when they wake up tomorrow morning and starts to sober up.

What's yours?

Here is mine!

It is very easy to come up with reasons not to go to the gym. If I do have valid reasons for not going, I will perform a workout at home using the weights that I do have available. 

At the same time, another one of my goals for 2016 is to keep bringing you guys content via the podcast and this blog. 

Here is a link to the section of my blog with the podcast episodes The Fit Gamer Podcast 

Thank you all for 2015 and let's make 2016 a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment