Saturday, December 5, 2015

What the hell Riot

How is that bug even possible


I just got owned in League of Legends. The game started and all. But instead of going from loading screen into the game I had a crash notice. 

I clicked past that one fast to be able to join the game before the minions are starting to charge towards the turrets.

This time it's loading really well and I enter the game. 

I buy my shit. And clicks the botlane to walk there.

After  a few seconds I look towards the botlane. And wonders where the hell is my champion. 

It is running in midlane. Straight for their base!

So I start to click like a mad man trying to make it move someplace else. I thought I had accidently clicked the minimap when clicking on botlane.

So my character walks straight into the tower and their midlaner gets the kill. 

Then I respawn. And what is happening?

My character starts down the midlane again

I do the only thing I can think of and shuts down the game. Hitting reconnect and then it is back to normal. But I felt that now I have to win the confidence of my team.

Why would they believe my claim that it was a bug?

Looking on google I found forum posts with the same issue. It happened to some poor guy in his Ranked placement match. 

I hope they fix this...

No comments:

Post a Comment