Friday, December 11, 2015

Paint.Net is an amazing freeware

Paint.Net is a great program


I do like the free softwares out there. And over the years I have used quite a few. The one I am currently into is Paint.Net (Find it here).

By reading real quick on their website it seems that it was first supposed to be a free version of Microsoft Paint. But it did grow however and is now more like Adobe Photoshop

Yes I know, it does not have all the features that Photoshop has. But for me, a simple man who basically just wants to work with different layers. This program is great!

Every time I will edit something like birthday invitations or such I am using this program. And now when I am doing this whole blog, podcast and streaming thing. I have started to use it to create different logos and banners. 

There are new ones about to arrive soon. Since putting up the current ones I have been playing around,  testing different options with Paint.Net. I have finally found a style that I will enjoy using in the near future.

I haven't really spent much time learning the program. Since I used Photoshop back in school and around that time I kind of knew how this program worked directly.

I still find new hotkeys that makes my work a lot easier.

So no matter if you are editing photos to mess with your friends or if you are doing a job for your company - I recommend that you try this program out.

No comments:

Post a Comment