Thursday, August 13, 2015

Looove the survival games at the moment! 2 new ones just purchased!

So like the topic clearly states, survival games is what I enjoy at the moment! The ones I am currently installing is DayZ (The standalone version that is early access) and I decided to try something that I haven't heard shit about really. Survival: Postapocalypse Now.

Of course it is not considered cheap if you do not have the money to spare for games but at the moment I felt that 4.99 Euros was an OK price. It is early access as well, so hopefully I have made a real bargain if the game becomes a major success and becomes expensive ;)
I will have to make a text concerning all these early access games that are out now. These two and The Forest are all early access. Hopefully these three will not be shut down before being released since I have paid money for them. That is the gamble I suppose. It is not really certain that the games will be released fully functional in the end if the project is shut down I suppose.



I am hoping that these games will be really intense and that means they will be entertaining for you guys to watch on streams as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment