Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Forest!

This is important, have you seen the movie called "The Descent"?
If you have. This game will freak you out at times for sure! Those damn monsters man. 

I have been forced to admit to myself (and the people watching my stream unfortunately) that I do have a way to scream like a little girl when I get scared..

If you haven't played the game, go check it out. There are trailers and stuff plus people are streaming it on twitch as well. It is Early Access at this point, you can buy it from Steam like I did. There is a timer ingame saying something like "In 8 days it will progress into alpha testing" or something. 

Should be a really cool game if you are a few friends that want to play something together. If I am not mistaken you can play co-op, I have only played a short amount of time in the solo version though. And like I said, it is still under heavy development.

No comments:

Post a Comment