Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Streaming like there is no tomorrow!

So this weekend will be a very special weekend. I will have the opportunity to stream a lot! That does not happen very often. Mostly I just try to get am hour or two done every night just to keep the streaming up.

http://www.twitch.tv/podcasterroman

Come check it out. Since I am not live several hours every day normally, you might want to follow it to be able to see when I go online. On Twitter I usually announce when it is time for a streaming session as well.

The game that I try to focus on at the moment is 'The Forest'. You can watch the streams via the history function on Twitch as well.

Come and hang out. If you write messages in the chat I can see them. And I could try to do stuff in the game that you want to see or we could just have a discussion about whatever random nonsense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment