Saturday, August 29, 2015

Amazing workout after working late!

What's the best way to get out all your tension after a long day at work? 

Go to the gym and lift those weights! Just get that music in your ears and get all that tension out of your system!
Go fucking wild! Lift those damn weights until you can feel the pump. 

Tonight I did a nice biceps & triceps workout. Played around with some shoulders as well though but mostly just to warm them up to avoid injury. Cause when you are training your arms and you go into beast mode you will include the shoulders as you swing the big ass dumbbells up in the air!

So this is where I do it. I go to the gym to go from the most calm human being on the planet to just enter beast mode! 

Since I had been working and I was actually tired and I did not have a lot of time before the gym was closing, arms were perfect. When I don't have a lot of gas to begin with I prefer a smaller part of the body. If I would have tried to work out chest or back I would just have been out of gas after one or two exercises. 
Now I got to feel that pump in my arms which feels fucking great! If you haven't seen Arnold in "Pumping Iron" you should. That is some funny shit where he talks about pump and compares it to sex.

Second day of eating properly. Lots of energy in my system that I can use for working out. Awesome! 
Just started to measure the food I eat again after a break from all of that. So now I feel the energy surging through my body, feeling confident that I have prepared well and giving my body what it needs to grow some muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment