Tuesday, September 1, 2015

XBOX Controller for PC

My new controller - Xbox/PC



So this is what I am currently testing out when I play certain video games. It was actually when I saw a guy streaming Party Hard on Twitch that I noticed that he was using a controller instead of the keyboard. 
And I figured, huh. Yeah, a controller would be fucking sweet to have when I play Party Hard! So I checked out a few options and I heard that this one is supposed to be the best alternative. And really, all the new games that are coming to the consols and the PC should all be compatible with this controller since it is used for Xbox as well!

So far I have tested it on Party Hard and Darksiders and I really enjoy it. I have always been against the Xbox stuff. The only reason really is that I was always used to the Play Station controls and when I played FIFA on my friends Xbox I was struggling with the controller. And I fucking hate losing! Which I usually ended up doing since they were used to their Xbox controller. 

It feels really good in the hand now though and I have only used it for a few hours so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment