Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Frankenstein: Master of Death

Frankenstein: Master of Death purchased on sale

Another game I picked up on one of all these Steam sales. 97% off retail price! It is still on sale until 28th of September. Instead of paying 4.99 euros you can now pay 0.14 euros! 




I just started the game and at the beginning you get to choose between easy and hard. Next to the "easy" icon there was a easy maze. And next to the "hard" icon it was a more complicated maze. Of course I went for the harder maze. I'd like to see if I can solve the riddles and puzzles.

So now I have completed a few puzzles. And I must say that I am impressed. I really found myself bound by the game. 

Some things were obvious while some were a bit more tricky. A nice mix since the obvious riddles gives you a sense of "I can do this shit"-feeling, motivating you to complete the ones that are harder.
But honestly I haven't played for many minutes so far. I just wanted to update this text since I figured the game deserves some positive comments.

In the past I have purchased a few games that I find similar to this one. A Sherlock Holmes game and a Nancy Drew game for example. I haven't finished any of them, blaming the lack of time. This one I won't spend countless of hours playing straight away either but I will probably play it for shorter sessions when I just want to relax.
The point and click is a really relaxing way to finish your evening. 
Perhaps you have played some intense games or you just need to relax after a day at work. This works for me. No stress, just sit back and relax while your brain tries to solve puzzles.
So with time, I will try to beat this game. I love the graphics. The style reminds me of the games I used to play back in the days. 

So if you like games like this, from what I have seen so far, you will have a few hours of entertainment ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment