Friday, September 18, 2015

Is H1Z1 broken?

Is H1Z1 broken?


The past few times I have tried to play H1Z1 I have not been able to. Two nights ago I think it was for example. I tried to join a Battle Royale with a friend. 
We entered this starting ground. But instead of the server filling up it was drained of people. The match never got close to start, Several attempts were made but no Battle Royale for me that evening.

It is not the first time. It is just an example of my luck with the servers lately. I am not trying to play every day, which means I can't say for sure there are always problems. The time before that was perhaps a week ago. 
I can see on Twitter that there has been a lot of tweets about updates etc. Will they be able to keep the servers up for longer periods of time or will it be a period of problem now? 

I want to slaughter people in H1Z1! Please Daybreak!

When I started to play the game I was surprised how well a lot of the Battle Royale mode was working. Then I started to see through the fancy surface. 

At first I was just excited to play this mode. But now I see all the people getting banned late into the games, got to suck being killed by a cheater when there are prizes involved! Happened a few times that I all of a sudden just died when there should have been no chance in hell that anyone knew where I was. Closed room without a window to see me through. 

I don't remember from where but I heard that wallhack was one cheat available in this game. Where is the anticheat system?! They should have plenty of funds after all those sold copies already.
And the problems with connectivity felt like it was just a one time thing when it occurred. Now though, it feels like it is more often. But maybe I am really unlucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment