Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Project Cars as E-sport

Slightly Mad Studios Project Cars 


is apparently working together with ESL.

Racing as e-sport sounds like a good concept. It is full of action and speed. Cool looking cars and the market for sponsored appearence on the cars themselves has potential.



This is a video that is talking about the good things about Project Cars. Makes me wonder if my computer can run it or not. Better check out the video regarding the bad stuff as well.



So this is supposed to be the bad stuff about the game. Seems like the bugs are on the consols and not on the PC version? Good for me. If the game was made for PC and then converted to consols I hope that the bugs don't appear on the PC version as well. 
Sorry consol players, that was just my point of view. Lets hope they fixed those things since they made that video.
And if they are doing this on e-sport I will just assume that there are no bugs remaining.

Is this the real deal? I hope so!
I will definitely keep my eyes open for these first e-sport events. I really love racing games where the damage inflicted on your car really matters. I want to see people lose some wheels and go on their rims back to the pit stop!

Here is a link to their official website regarding this 
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/project-cars-becomes-an-official-esport-with-esl

No comments:

Post a Comment