Thursday, September 17, 2015

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Amnesia: The Dark Descent



It was free on Steam. Great game and it just got handed to me for free! I remember back when it came I had friends playing that shit a lot. I tried it for a few minutes as well then. For some reason I did not pick it up back then. But now fate has given me a second chance!

I haven't come very far. Just played it for a short session testing the game out. I was a bit bothered by the fact that I could not use my controller for it. I hate to play with a controller and not having the "inverted Y-axis crosshair". It just can't be done. All the years after playing that way I simply won't change.
Hopefully I have missed it in the options menu someplace and I can find it next time I intend to play.

So how was the game?
I really enjoyed the graphics. Reminded me a lot of Play Station 2 and Resident Evil. That made me happy. I like that shit! I do not want to spoil the game for anyone so don't worry. I won't say anything about what happends. 

I will stream it when I have the opportunity and so far there has not been anything very entertaining but later on I bet there will be some great moments! There are saved streams on Twitch in case you want to catch me but can't find me when the stream is online. 

Were able to pick up "Amnesia: A machine for Pigs" as well on sale. The next game that is free is Red Alert 2 Yuri's revenge. A really cool game as well. Played that shit a lot back in the days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment