Saturday, September 19, 2015

Steam sale on Batman!

Batman sale!


This weekend there is a sale on Batman games on Steam. I picked up three of them! I figured that I will play the latest one at some point and before I do that I want to have the full story behind it. And I will get that by playing these previous games.

"Are these good games?" I asked.
"They are fucking epic" people answered. 
"Is it something I will enjoy?" I asked.
"Yes! Perfect!" They replied. 

So I will definitely give these games a try. I have only seen the starting sequence more or less and been in a few battles so far. But I have to say. I am loving it. The story so far show a lot of promise. And guys, it is Batman!

The only negative is that I am trying to play it on my laptop which means that the graphics are not what they would be if I played on my "real" computer. But that negative is just me who don't play it on a proper machine. So that really has nothing to do with the game, whether it is good or not.
But the Xbox controller works perfectly and that is a big plus when playing these games. I can just sit back and relax with the controller. I don't have to sit straight up with a keyboard and mouse.




So if you have not already played through all Batman games. Here is your chance to get them for a discount! Am I in some way trying to make you buy games? 
Nah. I am just a fellow gamer who always is looking for a good game at a good price. And when I do find them, I just want to make you guys aware of the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment