Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Football Manager 2016 Pre-Order

Football Manager 2016


On Steam you can pre-order Football Manager 2016

You are not only getting the "Pre-Purchase Beta" but you are also getting a movie. "An Alternative Reality: The Football Manager Documentary". 


Here is the trailer on Youtube. Great fun to watch if your life has been all about Football Manager.

Any cool news announced so far?
I haven't read a lot about the game yet since I do not intend to get it at this early stage. The one thing that sounds really new to the game is that you can create your own club. Yes, using an editor you could "create a club" in the early games as well. This is for real though. And I just might do that just because I would love to play with MY own team. Call the players MY players. Looking forward to it!

It seems that you can do more stuff from the touchline and even join in the goal celebrations. I just hope that I can throw a ball at the referee! Never mind the ban. It would be worth it.

As always, there is no discussing it. I will have to get this game. Each year it is the same. Each year I spend hundreds of hours playing it. I can do better than the managers I see on TV! 

No comments:

Post a Comment