Sunday, September 27, 2015

Holy ****! H1Z1 Invitational!

Wow! It was epic! H1Z1 Invitational


Oh my god! I was so hyped for this event! I have watched many League of Legends tournaments with "Deman" as the shoutcaster. When I saw him when this cast went live, I was even more excited. And they delivered! Wow. Fun comments mixed with insightful information about the tactics the players were using.


Here is a video with both games linked from Youtube.

The game is really fun and entertaining to play. To watch even, that is why all these people are being gathered to play a big game. To watch ESL and watch pro players is amazing, really fun. Here though, it is not the best players in the world. This is the battle of charisma! The popular streamers going at it! There are not just that cathegory of players in the game but many of the most popular streamers is in there.

Like, wow. I love the mix of seriousness and the part where it feels like they are just another fan watching a game. The commentators are like one of us, they laugh when the first person dies. Laughing hard I might add. And when someone do something completely random and stupid they comment on it with a joke. They seem so sincerely excited by what is happening. I love it! 

If you are into this game and/or enjoy to watch some of the streamers in this game I'd recommend you to watch these two games. Fantastic stuff! I got super motivated to play after watching it. 
Lets hope they do this more often. I mean, it is just a fucking alpha game so far. And the value of it as an eSport is hard to decide. But the level of entertainment this brings to the audience is priceless!
Money for prizes should be easy to find by sponsors wanting to be seen during these events. The question is whether it will become a game where people go pro or not.

Lets do this again DayBreak!

No comments:

Post a Comment