Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Finding the time for a short work out

It is possible to find time..


Life can be full with activities. During the day you have to deal with work, family, friends and chores. It is not always the best thing to leave the house for a work out. There might not always be a good time to sell that idea to the Ms (or Mr). 

So what to do? I still want to do some work out. Luckily for me I got some dumbbells and kettlebells laying around. 
So tonight there was some biceps done in front of the TV. Biceps is such a small muscle that I don't need a ton of weights or different stations to give it a sufficient work out. Sure it is nice to have access to all the equipment at the gym but I don't need it every time.




And if you are like me and you get all energetic from eating something good in front of the TV there is not such a bad idea to use the energy for something like a short work out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment