Monday, September 21, 2015

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition

Batman: Arkham Asylum


The game is from 2009, not even close being a new game. But wow! I can't complain about the graphics. I don't have the highest expectations, I will admit that. However I am often amazed by how smooth the game is and how good movements of the cape etc looks.


I have a limited time for gaming which means that I will progress slowly, but I inted to get through these three games (Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Origins). I want to enjoy the new Batman and be prepared with all of the backstory!
And the way this game has started. I will enjoy every minute of it. Even though I, like most people that hate losing can get angry with the game after a dumb mistake. And a few of them has already been made. God I hate it when I die and have to play a certain part again just because I made a stupid mistake
Sometimes I have killed every single opponent in super stealth mode and then I fuck something else up and have to do it again. 

Another thing that I am really happy about is the story. They have captured the mood of Joker really well and the conversations going on is entertaining.


However I wonder what diet the Joker has had, he is quite skinny. It is a classic fight against Joker and his odd ways. And I intend to win it! But as usual it is hard to fight him since the word unexpected is Joker personified.



The chance to roam around freely is not something I have done very much so far but I am looking forward to explore the area. 
With the latest Batgadgets it should be a lot of cool areas to explore. Now I am waiting, hoping that I get to drive the Batmobile. Will I?
Future will tell. But I won't tell though. I don't want to spoil anything. 

I will however stream most of my visits to the world of Batman. You can find me at Twitch Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment