Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Man uses twitter for stupid bet, now I guess 2 tatoos comes onto his ass.


I love Twitter sometimes


Malmö FF played away against Celtic last night. A tough games for the swedes. Before the game some Celtic fan tweeted what I quoted below.

"If Jo Inge Berget scores against us tonight I'll get his name tattooed on my arse, the guys awful"

Poor guy. Berget scored twice! And even journalists are telling him to meet them at the tatoo place.

This is why you don't make bets like that, because you have no actual control over the actual event itself. Today he is trying to figure out what the hell has happened. Seeing his tweet on different news sites. Haha. According to his own twitter account he is 17 years old. Hey, at least he got famous. Would like to see his next day in school.

And these things seem to happen just because someone say stuff like that. I remember World Cup 2002 or 2006. The english commentator says that "this guy wouldn't fit into our fourth team" or something like that when Niklas Alexandersson came on as a sub during the game Sweden vs England. 
Of course, he scored!

No comments:

Post a Comment