Thursday, November 12, 2015

Dead Space

Started to play Dead Space




As usual I found something on the Steam sales. This time it was the Dead Space series
I happened to purchase the first Dead Space title for my Play Station 3 a while back. It was on sale and even a used copy, that someone sold back to the store. 
Recently I have listened to a lot of podcasts and when Dead Space 3 comes up in discussion I get the impression that the first two Dead Space are games I really want to play. But that I can skip the third one. 

Anyway, the games were on sale on Steam. Since I have the first one for my Play Station 3 I just bought the second one on Steam. So now I have started to play the first one to complete that story before I go on to play the second one on my computer. 
I believe it will be funny to stream that game! Some scary enviroments for sure! Bound to be some funny scary moments for the viewers!

What do I make of it so far? Is it any good?
Well it has a great atmosphere to it. That is for sure. Being in space on a space station or something where hell has broken loose. 

When walking it sounds like you are wearing one of those metal suits that you would imagine divers used in their first attempts ever to go deep into the ocean in the 17th century. And those damn steps alone is enough to freak you out. Sounds like you are a Transformer trying to sneak silently. Try play the Thief series with a Transformer. That is a good explanation. 
Then when you are stomping around all of a sudden monsters jump down from the roof or out of a wall. Shiet! Ruuun! 

At least I have a gun and some powers. That gives me a chance to survive for a bit longer. Hopefully I can survive long enough to finish the story and then I can go on to the second game in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment