Tuesday, November 17, 2015

New set of goals

Time to set new goals


Someone measured the waist of my kid and announced 53cm. My mind started to think about upper arm width. 
I guess it can be considered to be a strange association to make. But that is the way my mind works, and I love it! Either way. I am going for growth this winter. 

Lets set a crazy goal and see what happends. I figure if I aim for the stars I will reach the tree tops at the very least.

35cm around the bicep after not being able to work out for 7 weeks. So after not being able to work out for such a long time. The motivation is insane, the urge to work out is really strong. 
My prediction is that I will get a quick result just by doing a few workouts, since I usually work out regurarely and now I haven't done jack shit. 

But like I mentioned above. Lets go wild, I'll try to get close to the waist measurement of my kid. Now, that is not something being achieved over night. But like I said, lets go wild!

I will of course not just perform workouts for my biceps if I gave you that impression. I just measured around the bicep when  Triceps are roughly two thirds of the arms size, so triceps is going to get a lot of focus. 

While hitting triceps however I will often activate the peccs, aka chest. So when I focus arms I will automatically get some nice exercise for other parts of the body. I will also use some rowing exercises and shoulder exercises to hit the arms in a different way. 

Legs are something I figure I should focus. Over the years I have had different focuses. I believe it is time for the legs and ass to get some love as well.

Arms and legs will recieve that extra attention from now on. Good ones to combine as well. As I perform one exercise for the legs, my arms are resting and so on.


What is my current status?
Before these 7 weeks of not being able to exercise I was really happy with the way things were going. I was on the right track.



A nice receipt for that was on my first visit to the doctors office and they would listen to my lungs. So I had to take my shirt off and the doctor immediately says:
"You do know that you can't work out while being sick, right?"

It is the mindset I am proud to have. I immediately took it as a compliment. I interpreted it as the doctor thought I work out regularely and possibly even like I just did it before coming in to the doctors office.
The importance of having the right mindset will be in another post. But it is important to find a balance. There is a reason why top top athletes can be considered having really extreme personalities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment