Sunday, November 8, 2015

Serious Sam 3: BFE

My first encounter with Serious Sam

I had never played this series before some friends convinced me to purchase this game. I believe it was a package deal, buy four copies and get a discount. So we got it and split them among a group of friends. Then the mayhem started!



It is just an insane game if endless slaughter with the most insane arsenal I have seen. 
It was years ago I bought it and first played through it. But now when scrolling through my list of games in Steam I saw it. 
Felt I had to give you guys a heads up - this is potentially an awesome game for you!

I played it with several friends. You can be at least 4 people playing the story co-op I believe. Anyway, that was the best way of enjoying the game! Love talking on Skype while the most insane monsters ever show up on your screen.

It is not very tactical, it is not the game with the best graphic. It simply is the game that you can play while listen to some hardcore music and just go f-ing crazy with. Feel the adrenaline flow! Kill stuff!

Besides the crazy ass story mode you can also do different challenges where you are to survive for as long as possible. And it is not the easiest. I tried it not too long ago, and I have not played the game for years. Which means my understanding of the different enemies and weapons are bad. 
I had a hard time surviving longer than three minutes at least.

Check the trailer above. Might be something for you! He is equipped with all the weapons you can imagine as well as a horrible vocabulary. He is simply bad ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment