Sunday, November 29, 2015

DreamHack Winter 2015

DreamHack Winter 2015 (No Spoilers)


I guess that it is all over this time. The DreamHack Winter 2015 in its original location. Nowadays they are showing up all over Europe. But it is really an old tradition when it comes to the summer and winter DreamHacks here in Sweden.



I am one of all the fans that will watch replays of the games for the weeks to come. I have not been able to watch a lot of the games live. Mainly due to the fact that I did not have any Internet at all during the weekend.

The Counter Strike tournament seemed to have a looot of exciting games. I will not spoil anything at all. But I bet that there will be a  lot of exciting games from the group stage all the way to the final. There were some big stomps as well as really tight matches that you can watch in the replays. I sure will!

As a swede, there will be a lot of games to watch simply because NiP and Fnatic were in the tournament. And they played each other! El Clasico of swedish Counter Strike!

I am really disappointed that there are no League of Legends to speak of. Riot and the LCS is so big that there is really no intrest or possibility for the best teams to enter other tournaments.

There should be playlists on Youtube to allow you to watch all games in the correct order. Because by just searching for games randomly, you will often get the results spoiled by seeing what teams are in the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment