Monday, January 11, 2016

Froggen goes NA

Froggen goes to NA like many before him





I actually missed that tweet when it originally came out. I were listening to a League of Legends podcast and they read the line-ups for the spring split and I heard Froggen as the mid-laner in one NA team.
Say what?! 

I did not hear it wrong though. And come to think about it. It is not really unexpected is it? Froggen is such a big and famous character and the NA scene seems to draw the biggest names.

With such a big name, he can definitely profit from the money that is in the NA LCS. So he will do what other europeans did before him, conquer America!

I hate to see him go though. Now he will be the enemy in the Allstars. But either way, I wish him all the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment