Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Proper session at the gym!

Finally back at the gym with someone to watch my back


It has been a while since I went to the gym for a proper workout and having someone with me. Now I felt fucking great today. All traces of the cold that has bothered me for months is gone! At least for now...


What did I do when I finally could perform a proper workout?

Well, I was so excited that I mixed quite a bit but I focused on chest since I could finally use the benchpress properly.
If I can call it properly. It has been a while since I used it so I did not really feel as strong as I used to be but I will get there, I will get there!


The different exercises can be found Here! in the database on my blog. Instructional videos on how to perform them as well.

To continue talking chest workout I continued with incline dumbbell benchpress. And this is a funny thing that one need to think about every time. When choosing the weights. At first you need to remember what weights you used last time. Then, and this is important, you need to remember in what order you did the exercises.

This is why. If you have been using the benchpress first, you will not be able to lift as heavy dumbbells as you would if you did that exercise first! 

To finish off the chest part of this post I sat down in the pec deck. I did do a lot of other exercises that hit the chest area as well, since I did some triceps exercises as well. I did not manage to get that pump that I am going for during every workout session. Not in the chest at least.
Triceps felt way more exhausted after the workout session was done. And that is like Arnold would have said, like cumming.

I did some triceps in the cable cross doing cable pushdowns and pulldowns. Then I played around some with the dumbbells but not really performing any exercise too serious. I finished off strongly though with a machine that basically makes you perform dips.

My favorite part of this whole workout session was standing in front of the big mirrors doing my biceps curls. Watching the muscles work, the veins swell and just enjoy the moment. I wish I had a picture of that. That is what makes this thing called workout so addictive. To see results, see the muscles work - I love it!

Lets just hope I did not scare my new gym buddy too bad, and that he will continue with me on this path. Give me some weights and large mirrors and say bye bye to sanity. 
It is fucking on! Gametime! Bye normal Roman and hello narcissistic beast within.... The kind of personality that I suppose lives in a lot of people that do work out regurarly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment