Monday, January 25, 2016

Joe Diesel Riggs

Man, I remember Joe "Diesel" Riggs


I was at the gas station earlier tonight and all of a sudden I came to think about this guy, Joe "Diesel" Riggs! Back at UFC 56 for example, when he fought Matt Hughes. Joe was this really cool character coming up, with a cool nickname and a big ass tattoo with "DIESEL".


Below I found a highlight video on Youtube.



I guess it is even easier to remember him due to some controversy that was around a fight with Nick Diaz where there even were some fighting done at the hostpital after the fight was done. An article about it can be found HERE.

I have not followed the UFC for a few years now like I used to back in -06. But now I can see that the Diesel is back in the UFC. His Twitter page states that he is on his way back to the top. And I can't see why not, he was really young back in -06 and now he has a lot more experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment