Wednesday, January 27, 2016

PC and Mobile owns Consoles in earnings 2015

Did you think that console were beating PC?

Think again, here are some amazing statistics! I found them on Gamereactor.eu and I had to share them with you guys. 

Look at the low numbers in the console column! What is happening. I did not think that it was this low compared to the Mobile games even!

Why is this?

Well, the PC and Mobile games are available to a larger number of people. It might be as simple as that. It probably is too.

I just did not think it was this big of a difference. 

Grand Theft Auto V is on both PC and Console. On that particular game, consoles make more money. League of Legends that is a free to play game is on top. Micro-transactions is all of those numbers? Or is broadcast rights etc accounted for? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment