Friday, January 29, 2016

Fun challenges in Football Manager

Which challenge will you take on next?


Every season soccer fans are shocked by some clubs and how poorly they played. Or some teams will surprise the fans positively. Either way. These teams present us Football Manager players with intresting challenges.

I mean, when a "big club" fails to perform. Surely you can do better, right? Right? 
We all think like that. 

Another thing is the clubs that used to win titles some 10-20 years back. Whatever happened to those teams?

To name some of the teams that fail miserable in real life... How about names like A.C. Milan, Deportivo La Coruna, Liverpool, Roma, Lazio, Blackburn and Leeds. These are just some I came up with straight away. I am sure there are other clubs that are even better examples.

I am a sucker for A.C. Milan from growing up. I am not following the team in real life but for some reason I feel great when managing them on Football Manager. 
Blackburn is another team I like to try, I usually never manage to stay focused on them for a long time though. I remember when they won the Premier League. That was not thaaaat long ago, 1995. What a fall since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment