Monday, January 11, 2016

Synephrine

My first impression of Synephrine Boost


Only take one each day the bottle said. Don't use caffeine at the same time they said.
I just got fucked and had a bad day!

I need caffeine to function, that means to avoid a headache. I did not think about that this morning. So I went ahead and took a Synephrine Boost. Then later on I realised that I should not take a caffeine pill as well.

Yea sure. It should not be dangerous or anything. But I had barely eaten during the day and I was still at work. So I did not want to risk getting too hyper or anything.

So I got a massive headache in the afternoon. Two pain killers and a caffeine pill down the system in order to survive the rest of the day. Now in the evening I am back to normal.



Effects of the Synephrine Boost
Did I feel some massive effect? Not really. I mean, I felt something good. But that is no different from after a caffeine pill. Did I feel less hungry? I don't know. I did not eat very much during the day but that was more about the lack of time to prepare a meal before going to work rather than not being hungry.

Negatives
Considering that I need caffeine (it is not actually such a crazy addiction, I used to drink a lot of coffee until recently) the idea of taking a supplement that is not including caffeine. And at the same time stopping me from taking a caffeine pill. That idea does not sound any fun at all.
"The product is a very safe supplement as long as it is not taken along with other stimulants, like caffeine for example."

That is what the bottle says. And that last line is just a kick to the balls. 

Conclusions so far
Personally if I am to continue to follow the recommendations from the can, this will not work out the way I wanted it to. However I think that I will dare to use caffeine a bit later though. Maybe not take them at the same time at an empty stomach.

It is basically either that or throw them away. Caffeine is king! End of story..

No comments:

Post a Comment