Sunday, January 31, 2016

X-files is back. Get hyped!

It's late, I know. But still. I get to watch X-files again!


They managed to shake this old series to life again. It was back in 1993 it was aired for the first time. And then it went on to be the science fiction series for a long time. 


Now it is back. And they managed to get the same actors playing Mulder and Scully. I am watching the first new episode right now while writing this text. It has been out for a week or something so I am late, but that does not matter.

A few days ago I watched the first episode from the first season. When those series were aired in the 90's. There was no Viaplay, no Netflix or even DVD's. So if you missed when it was aired, it was not easy to watch it afterwards unless someone recorded it using a VCR.

In other words, there are sooo many episodes that I have never seen. So watching the series from the beginning on Viaplay will be wonderful. If you are looking for something to watch, I would recommend watching X-files from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment