Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bosch! Favorite detective now on TV!



My favorite detective when reading books is apparently on TV! How could I have missed that. There was a movie a few years back where Michael Connelly had another one of his characters made into a character on TV. 
Back then it was Clint Eastwood who played Terry McCaleb in Blood Work 2002.

So obviously I haven't seen the TV series yet. But believe me I will. There is something funny about him even though it is probably not meant to be that way.
Veteran from the war. Living alone. Like a lot of cops on TV he likes alcohol.

It is these really crazy cases, hey it is Hollywood! And in some way Michael Connelly makes my mind spin and try to solve the puzzle as I read about Bosch. That is an amazing thing. 

I saw a trailer I believe it was of the TV series. I am not so sure what I saw. If that was supposed to be Bosch? I had imagined something else. But is that not how it always is? If you read a book and then watch a movie or a series based on the book you will get disappointed.

No matter what I was expecting. I will definitely watch the series and see what it is like. Hopefully they have made a few episodes from the books. That would be awesome, since the cases from the books are entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment