Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"Stealth game sale" on Steam!

Stealth games for sale!


What is a stealth game?
Assassins Creed and Splinter Cell of course. But a whole lot of other games as well. Apparently Far Cry, which gave me the chance to purchase Far Cry 3 for the price of 4.99 €. Awesome!

Was thinking about it for the longest of time though. Was a bit skeptical regarding the fact that they are promising so much. Open world. Use animals?! to kill enemies. I am supposed to send a f-ing tiger on people? 
Driving cars. Using a sniper rifle from a hill or sneak through the bushes taking the enemies out in silently. 
Can a game really have all this and still be good at it all? I mean. That is a looot of features. But I bought it and I will be back with some thoughts about it.

Find the "Stealth Sale" on Steams website  Here!

Trailer Far Cry 3

No comments:

Post a Comment