Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Hearthstone - Roman is back!


I haven't written much about me playing Hearthstone yet. And that has it's reasons. I felt that it was pointless to play it before The Grand Tournament

Since I have little time to play it so I can't farm too many cards using The Arena. And I do not want to spend a single dollar on the game.
That leaves me little choice but to choose a cheap deck and craft it. Had I done that prior to the release of The Grand Tournament, the deck that I crafted might have become useless after the release.

Now it has been out for quite some time. And people have "decided" on which cards are good or not. And I have found a deck that I will go for. A Hunter deck. I do however need a few cards from the Solo Adventures and the different challenges like Naxxramas or whatever they are called.

I will make a post on my deck and how it has been going with it as well when it is finished. I miss 4 cards or something like that. I have started to farm some gold using it. And so far I am undefeated at least. But I do not play against high level opponents yet. Perhaps I will stream and make a VoD to post here of me using that deck. Yea I will definitely do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment