Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Forest - Big project after latest patch

Time to build big!

There is always going to be a "next patch coming soon" in this game I think. Since it is so early in the development process. That means that if I would start to create something, and they patch the game. It might be all for nothing. 
But thinking it through. It is a game, it is always for nothing ^_- 

So last night the project started. A big base, like a fort is beginning to take shape. I am doing the project with some help. The idea of having a stream is to interract with people. And in my case, when I started to play The Forest it was really helpful to have people watching and being able to help out using the chat. 

The guy I am currently building this project with is one of those guys that came in and watched my stream, helping me understand the basics in the game when I was completely new. 
It is great to meet new people! So now we are working together working on this big ass camp.

So if you feel like hanging out and chat you can check me out on http://www.twitch.tv/podcasterroman

I am always able to see the chat when I play so come by and chill. Like you see in the video below it will be a few sessions of "The Forest" in the days to come.


Part 1

Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7


Part 8


Part 9


Part 10


Part 11


The clips are from the same project as you can understand. They are divided in 15 minutes segments and that is why the videos are so short and so many. Unfortunately that is the way it will be for now at least.

I hope that you will enjoy watching the video and watch the project grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment