Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Football Manager Handheld worth a shot?

Football Manager Handheld - Good or bad?


Football Manager is a big and complex game. There are so many options, so many different things to take care of. Of course, you can decide to allow your assistant manager handle a lot of it for you. But you are able to manage basically every single detail.
I can even feel it is hard to play the game on a laptop using the touchpad. So how would it be to control it on a small screen like a phone?
On the subject on games on phones, I am curious whether or not I would feel okay playing Hearthstone on a phone as well. I will soon try the Hearthstone when I get a phone that I will be able to play it on. And I am thinking about trying the Football Manager Handheld as well.

So I am searching the web for reviews, trying to find out whether or not it is worth buying it. 

Comments from reviews

It seems to be hard to navigate the menus. You can't just click a name to get to that screen like you can in the PC versions.

It seems that you can't really change a lot of tactical stuff either. 

The match engine sounds like it is a good one. Good 2D graphics and you can tell the difference from a great goal and a average one.

Signing players seems to be easy enough. But there seems to be a problem with searching for players unless you know their name.

I mean. The price is not that high and I suppose I won't have to buy the new edition every year. So I figure it might be worth getting it even though I might be bothered by the lack of functions that I am used to from the PC version.

No comments:

Post a Comment