Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fallout 4 - S.P.E.C.I.A.L movies

Fun movie clips regarding the attributes in Fallout 4


The different attributes that you are choosing from in Fallout 4 are Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck.

To market their new game they have been releasing a video on each of these attributes. They have made the movies comedic explanations on what the different attributes mean and how they effect your character. The videos can be found below this text.

Strength


Perception


Endurance


Charisma


Intelligence

Agility and Luck is yet to be released.


I haven't been playing the series much at all. Although I got Fallout New Vegas for my Play Station 3 and I played that quite a lot. So I really enjoy the world that they have created. 

No comments:

Post a Comment