Saturday, October 24, 2015

Goal with training

What is the goal with working out


Today a lot of the focus is about the percentage of body fat. We are moving away from the whole alpha male thing. But will that really go away?

Broad shoulders and a generally strong looking appearence is sending signals of security. Back in the days, when life was all about hunting for food and defending your family/tribe. Then it was everything that matters one might think. 
Nowadays society is a lot different and money is more powerful than muscles in most cases. 

I still think that it is a lot of charm in the big-ass-muscle-appearence though. Feel like that is probably the way to go at the moment. I started out the autumn with that idea but then I signed up for a running competition and felt I had to train a bit for that.
And that does not go well with the idea of just growing in size. So I put it on hold for the time being.

Now though. I think it is time!

No comments:

Post a Comment