Friday, October 2, 2015

New H1Z1 map is being created!

Finally new map in progress!


When playing BR in H1Z1 nowadays you'd figure that many of the players know exactly every small detail of the current map. However I just saw that there is a video on Youtube where you get to see one of the employees creating a new map!


Looking forward to playing another map!

When I watched people preparing for the Twitch Invitational they were like having specific locations they always looted since they knew there would be good stuff there etc. 
Fine if a few people have spent a lot of time learning stuff like that. But when a lot of players have learned the map too well it will be a very different gameplay than I would prefer. If I would get to dream, I would want a tool that creates a random map each time. But I understand that if it was totally random it would be a very high chance of bugs and shit.

So since that is not a viable option, I am hyped about this new map. Let's hope that it will come into play soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment